Inclusive Energy is an oil and gas services company specializing in the manufacture and sale of oilfield equipment, including surface production equipment, storage tanks. We are proud to be one of the leading providers of oilfield equipment, serving clients in Canada and the United States. We specialize in the sale and rental of custom-built oilfield production equipment, as well as oil and chemical storage.
Inclusive Energy is currently accepting applications to fill the role of Equipment Laborer(s). We are open to candidates from across the province.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within oilfield operations, oilfield production equipment, 100-1000 BBL STORAGE TANKS
- Previous experience operating a loader, skid steer, or loading equipment (with tickets) is considered an asset.
- Previous experience in machinery moving equipment.
- Previous experience with oilfield production equipment, storage tanks, rig matting, separators, and blowdown tanks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to take direction and assist other employees in various tasks as requested.
- Ability to communicate effectively and perform physically demanding work.
- Prioritize health and safety, both your own and that of others, as well as those affected by the day-to-day delivery of this role, by taking personal responsibility for promoting and executing Inclusive Energy’s core values.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures concerning safety and quality.
- Follow applicable work procedures on all tasks to ensure all tasks are successfully accomplished.
- Provide input on procedures as part of Inclusive Energy’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Take direction from the Operations Manager to execute duties as required.
- Act as a spotter and flagger for heavy equipment operators.
- Perform tasks such as unbolting flanges, removing valves, and preparing equipment for shipping.
- Conduct site cleanup.
- Load and unload dismantled wellsite equipment onto trailers and secure them for safe transport to disposal/storage sites.
- Assist operators with various loading and unloading activities.
- Aid in rigging in and rigging out equipment.
- Operate tools and equipment to perform basic maintenance in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other duties as directed by office management.
- Carstairs/Crossfield Alberta
- $25-30 hourly rate
- 8-10 hours shift
- Contractor position only
- Full-time position.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A INCLUSIVE ENERGY TEAM PLAYER?
We thank everyone for their interest in joining our team. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.