Third Party Engineering
Inclusive Energy Design is a multi-discipline design company providing services to the oil and gas industry. We offer a wide range of capabilities and experience with both in-house disciplines and third party contractors.
Inclusive Energy has strong technical qualifications along with a proven track record in providing high quality, cost effective service to our clients. Our company is able to complete a wide range of project sizes by tailoring our work force to meet the clients needs. We are able to work as a support system to our clients’ in-house engineering staff, or have our own people initiate the project from start to finish.
Technical Design Services
Our design services provide designs and drawings that support construction and maintenance for your well site production assets, upstream oil and gas processing facilities, and product gathering infrastructure.
- Project scoping, cost estimates
- Conceptual layout and planning
- Process design, debottlenecking reviews
- Regulatory application approvals (facility and pipeline)
- Third Party Engineering Design (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
- Piping Design and drafting
- Electrical/Instrumentation design and drafting
- Field verification and as-building services
- Management of Change (MOC) programs and implementation
- Fabrication drawings (structural, piping)